Presentation實用表達總結
傳授一些做PPT展示時最最實用的英文表達,教你如何變身presentation達人,勾住聽眾的心。
《開場白》 🎤
☛在正式場合做presentation,可能需要一些隆重點的開場白。
✍ Ladies and gentleman. It's an honor to have the opportunity to address such a distinguished audience.
女士們先生們,我感到很榮幸有機會在這麼多傑出的觀眾面前發言。
✍ Good morning, everyone. I appreciate the opportunity to be with you today. I am here to talk to you about…
各位早上好。很開心有這個機會跟你們一起。今天在這裡,我主要想跟大家談……
✍ I am delighted/pleased/glad to have the opportunity to present/of making this presentation...
我非常開心有機會在這做演示……
☛如果是輕鬆場合,則可以隨意一些
✍ Hello again everybody. Thank you for being on time/making the effort to come today.
大家好。謝謝大家今天抽出時間來這裡。
✍ I'm glad you could all get here...
我很開心你們都能來……
《概述》 🎤
在開場白以後,你應該簡單介紹一下你的展示,包括主要內容、展示時長和你準備如何回答問題。
【主題】
✍ The subject of my presentation is...
我今天演示的主題是……
✍ I shall be speaking today about...
我今天主要談論……
✍ My presentation concerns...
我的演示主要是關於……
✍ Today's topic is...
今天的題目是……
✍ Today we are here to give a presentation on...
今天我們要做一個關於……的演示。
【發言長度】
✍ During the next ten minutes, I shall...
在接下來十分鐘,我會……
✍ My presentation will last for about ten minutes...
我的演示大概有十分鐘……
✍ I won't take up more than ten minutes of your time...
我的演示不會超過十分鐘……
✍ I know that time is short, so I intend to keep this brief.
我知道時間不多了,所以我會簡短說明。
✍ I have a lot to cram in to the next ten minutes, so I'd better make a start...
在接下來十分鐘我要說的很多,所以我最好進入正題……
【概要】
✍ My presentation is in three parts.
我的展示分為三部分。
✍ My presentation is divided into three main sections.
我的展示分為了三個主要部分。
✍ Firstly, secondly, thirdly, finally…
第一,第二,第三,最後
✍ I'm going to take a look at / talk about / examine / concentrate on / limit myself to the question of…
我將看一看/說一說/研究/專注于/集中於……的問題
✍ tell you something about the background…
和你們說一說相關背景
✍ give you some facts and figures…
告知你們一些事實和資料
✍ fill you in on the history of…
告訴你們……的歷史
【歡迎提問】
✍ Please feel free to interrupt me if you have questions.
如果你有任何問題,請隨意打斷我。
✍ There will be time for questions at the end of the presentation.
在展示最後,我們會留出時間來進行問答。
✍ I'd be grateful if you could ask your questions after the presentation.
如果您能在展示之後提問,我將會很感激。
《主體部分》🎤
❶ 在演講過程中,時不時地提醒觀眾你所講的內容和他們的利益和興趣密切相關。
✍ As I said at the beginning…
正如我在開始時所講的那樣……
✍ This, of course, will help you (to achieve the 20% increase).
當然,這能夠幫助你(獲得20%的增長率)。
✍ As you remember, we are concerned with…
正如你所記得的那樣,我們十分關心……的問題。
✍ This ties in with my original statement…
這與我一開始的陳述相一致。
✍ This relates directly to the question I put to you before…
這與我之前向你們提出的問題直接相關。
❷ 確保觀眾跟上你的思路
你所講的內容對觀眾而言是陌生的,所以當你轉到下一個要點時,要提醒觀眾知曉。你可以通過說"right"或者 "OK"之類的提示詞來做到這點。
此外,如果你在使用提示卡,在查看的過程中,可能會產生停頓,觀眾就意識到你要轉移到新話題上去了。以下為一些常用表述:
✍ I'd now like to move on to…
現在我要說下一個..
✍ I'd like to turn to…
我要轉移到...
✍ That's all I have to say about…
這就是關於……我所要講的所有內容了。
✍ Now I'd like to look at…
現在,我想來看一看...
✍ This leads me to my next point…
這就把我引入下一個要點。
✍ We all ought to be aware of the following points.
我們應該意識到以下幾點。
❸ 引導觀眾看PPT
☛你精心製作的PPT上的圖表,當然要好好介紹給觀眾:
✍ This graph shows you…
這一圖表向你展示了……
✍ Take a look at this…
看一看這個……
✍ If you look at this, you will see…
看看這張圖表,你會發現……
✍ I'd like you to look at this…
我希望你們能看一下這個...
✍ This chart illustrates the figures…
這個圖表解釋了這些資料……
✍ This graph gives you a break down of…
這一圖表詳細解釋了……
☛給你的觀眾充分的時間來理解這些圖表,稍作停頓,然後再解釋為什麼這些圖表很重要。你可以使用以下表達:
✍ As you can see…
就像你看到的那樣……
✍ This clearly shows …
這很清楚地顯示了……
✍ From this, we can understand how / why…
從這裡,我們可以理解……
✍ This area of the chart is interesting…
圖表的這一部分很有意思……
《總結》🎤
❶ 展示的最後,做一個總結,並且重複一下要點。
✍ That brings me to the end of my presentation. I've talked about…
這就到了整個展示的結尾了。我已經講過了……
✍ Well, that's about it for now. We've covered...
這就是我所要講的全部內容了,我們說過了……
✍ So, that was our marketing strategy. In brief, we…
所以,這就是我們的市場策略,簡而言之,我們……
✍ To summarise, I…
總結下來,我……
✍ That concludes our presentation...
演示就到此結束了。
✍ I am afraid that the clock is against us, so we had better stop here.
好像時間到了,所以我們今天就到這兒。
❷ 將展示的總結詞與開場白相聯繫。
✍ So I hope that you're a little clearer on how we can achieve sales growth of 20%.
所以我希望你們清楚我們應當如何獲得銷售額20%的增長了。
✍ To return to the original question, we can achieve…
返回一開始的問題,我們可以得出……
✍ So just to round the talk off, I want to go back to the beginning when I asked you…
所以為了使這一討論更加完整,我希望返回到一開始我問你們的那個問題……
✍ I hope I've managed to give you a clearer picture of...
我希望我讓你們清楚地瞭解了……
✍ I hope that my presentation today will help you with what I said at the beginning…
我希望我今天的展示能夠在我開始講述的那幾個方面給予你們幫助。
《挑戰觀眾提問》🎤
❶ 感謝大家,並邀請他們提問。
✍ You have been a very attentive audience. Thank you.
你們是一群很用心的觀眾。非常感謝。
✍ Thank you for listening – and now if there are any questions, I would be pleased to answer them.
謝謝你們的聆聽,如果你們有任何問題,我會很高興來解答。
✍ Thank you for your attention. I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have.
謝謝大家的關注,我將很高興回答你們的任何問題。
❷ 重述一下問題是個聰明的辦法,可以確認你是否理解了問題,同時,給自己一些時間來思考。
✍ Thank you. So you would like further clarification on our strategy?
謝謝你,所以你希望我能夠對我們的策略做出更進一步的說明?
✍ That's an interesting question. How are we going to get voluntary redundancy?
這是個有趣的問題,我們如何才能讓員工自願離職呢?
✍ Thank you for asking. What is our plan for next year?
謝謝你的提問,我們明年的計畫是什麼呢?
❸回答完畢後,確認提問者是否滿意。
✍ Does this answer your question?
這是否回答了你的疑問呢?
✍ I hope this explains the situation for you.
我希望這能夠為你解釋這一狀況。
✍ I hope this was what you wanted to hear!
我希望這是你想聽到的答案。
❹ 如果你不知道如何作答,就說不知道。承認無知總比妄自猜測要好。
✍ That's an interesting question. I don't actually know off the top of my head(即席地), but I'll try to get back to you later with an answer.
這是個有趣的問題,我一時還不知道答案,但我之後會儘量找到答案回復你的。
✍ I'm afraid I'm unable to answer that at the moment. Perhaps I can get back to you later.
恐怕我現在暫時不能回答這一問題,也許過後我可以回復你。
✍ That's a very good question. However, we don't have any figures on that, so I can't give you an accurate answer.
這是一個非常好的問題,但是我們還沒有相關資料,所以我不能給你一個明確的回答。
✍ Unfortunately, I'm not the best person to answer that.
不幸的是,我並不是回答這一問題的最佳人選。
《遇到各種狀況》🎤
❶ 觀眾沒聽懂?
重新表述一下你剛剛說的話。
✍ Let me just say that in another way.
讓我用另一種方式來表述一下。
✍ Perhaps I can rephrase that.
也許我能重新表述一下。
✍ Put it another way, this means…
換句話說,這意味著……
❷ 用聲音來表現
聲音不可太單調,觀眾會厭倦。語速也不可過快,觀眾會走神。
通過速度和語氣的變化,有助於抓住觀眾的注意力。
強調重點詞語,在適當的地方停頓。
✍ The first strategy involves getting to know our market (pause) and finding out what they want. (pause) Customer surveys (pause) as well as staff training (pause) will help us do this.
第一個策略需要我們瞭解市場(停頓),找到市場需求(停頓)。消費者調查(停頓)和員工培訓(停頓)將幫助我們做到這一點。
文章來源: http://goo.gl/thMQ5K
▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸
留言列表