讚賞選手:
1. You didn't beat the competition you crushed the competition!
你不是打敗對手,你是碾壓對手!
2. You made the others look like good amateurs... You looked like a returning pro.
跟你一比,其他選手都變成業餘的了……你就像老將回歸歌壇。
3. There are no airs and graces about her... I like her.
她表現得非常自然不做作……我喜歡她。
4. I'm absolutely gob-smacked. I never, in a million, billion years thought that you were going to sing like that. You could sell a lot of records.
你驚到我了。我一點兒、一丁點兒都沒想到你能唱這麼好。你將來的唱片一定會大賣。
鼓勵選手:
5. Come back and wow us next year.
明年再來,用你的歌聲驚艷我們。
無情吐槽:
6. If your lifeguard duties were as good as your singing, a lot of people would be drowning.
如果你是個救生員,而且你的技能跟唱歌水平一樣,那估計很多人都要淹死了。
7. I think the audience at home deserves better than that.
唱成這樣,你對得起坐在電視機前的觀眾麼。
8. It was like ordering a hamburger and getting only the buns.
這就好比我明明點的是漢堡,結果你給我送來的是麵包。
說自己的點評哲學:
9. Not everybody is perfect, and I don't think we should be looking for perfect people.
沒有人是完美的,我覺得我們並不是在尋找完美的人。
10. The object of this competition is not to be mean to the losers but to find a winner.
這個選拔的目標不是羞辱落選者,而是找到晉級者。
11. What other people think about me is none of my business.
別人怎麼看我,與我無關。
(中國日報網英語點津杜娟)
留言列表