14494735_650014895173854_2478038615540342896_n 
👯 MP3音檔 (按右鍵可下載聽):
http://static.iyuba.com/sounds/minutes/583.mp3

 

👯 中英文稿:
Hello, I’m Finn.
大家好,我是芬恩。
Hi, I’m Feifei. Sorry I’m late -Peter and Dave are having an argument in the kitchen. I was trying to calm them down.
嗨,我是菲菲。非常抱歉我遲到了,彼得和戴夫正在廚房裡爭吵,我試著讓他們兩個平靜下來。
Oh, really? What are they arguing about?
噢,真的嗎?他們在爭論什麼呢?
Something about who spilled the milk - it was getting very heated.
爭論到底是誰把牛奶弄撒了,他們爭吵得越來越激烈。
Oh, no. Who started the argument?
噢,不是吧。是誰開的頭呢?
Hmm, I don’t really know, I think it’s six of one, half a dozen of the other.
嗯,其實我並不知道,我想他們倆半斤八兩吧。
Good expression, Feifei.
很好的表達方式,菲菲。
Thank you, Finn. I learnt this phrase just the other day. I think I can use it in this situation, can’t I?
謝謝你,芬恩。這個習語是我前幾天才學會的。我覺得這個習語可以用在這個情境中,對吧?
Yes, indeed you can. We normally use ‘six of one, half a dozen of the other’ when we think there is very little difference between two choices. We also use it when two people are equally responsible for something. Now, let’s hear some examples.
對,當然可以。通常我們用“半斤八兩”的時候,我們認為兩種選擇之間差別很小。兩個人對某件事情負同樣責任的時候,我們也可以用這個習語。現在,讓我們來聽幾個例子吧。
I don’t know whether to give my mum flowers or chocolates for Mother’s Day.
我不知道母親節該送我媽媽鮮花還是巧克力。
It’s six of one, half a dozen of the other.
半斤八兩,都差不多。
Do you think we should take the third ring road instead of the second ring road?
你覺得我們應該走三環而不是二環嗎?
Oh, I don’t know, it’s six of one, half a dozen of the other.
噢,我不知道,半斤八兩,差不多吧。
They keep blaming each other -whose fault was it really?
他們一直在互相責備,究竟是誰的錯呢?
Oh, it was six of one, half a dozen of the other.
噢,半斤八兩吧。
So remember you can use ‘six of one, half a dozen of the other’when two choices are very similarand it doesn’t really matter which one you choose.
所以記得,在這種情況下你可以使用“半斤八兩”這個表達方式:兩個選項十分相似,並且不管你選哪個其實都無所謂的時候。
Yes, that’s right.Ah, sorry Feifei, wait a sec, I need to go now.
對,是這樣的。啊,對不起菲菲,稍等一下,我現在要走了。
Where are you going?
你要去哪兒?
I’m going to dinner with Sophia. Quick, help me decide –should I wear this blue shirt?Or this pink one?
我要和索菲婭共進晚餐。快,幫我決定下——我是不是應該穿這件藍色的襯衫?還是這件粉色的呢?
You know what I am about to say, don’t you?
你知道我要說什麼,對吧?
The pink one?
粉色這件?
No, they are very similar. It’s six of one, half a dozen of the other…
不,這兩件很相似。半斤八兩,差不多啦…
Oh, you’re not helping! I’m off, bye.
噢,你並沒有在幫忙!我走啦,再見。
Wait…
等一下…
➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 碧瓏司-BeLong'S 的頭像
    碧瓏司-BeLong'S

    ☊ 碧瓏司の→ßeℒongŚ

    碧瓏司-BeLong'S 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()